Friday, April 9, 2010

Liver Picture, Definition, Function, Conditions, Tests, and Treatments

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/picture-of-the-liver

I knew I had it. I knew I had liver cysts since 2002. It was measured 11.3x8.8x11. In January, 2010, the liver cyst measured 13x14.When the gastroenterology Dr. Sergio Stubrin asked me why I am here today. I anwered that my cyst growed to 13/14 from a smaller size that is why I am here to see you. He responded calmly with, ' it is 17 now."

I was shocked. I asked for a copy of the report that had not seen. It was from my cardiologist Dr. Rao, which states, "There is also a huge liver cyst measuring 14 x 17."Dr. Stubrin tough my tommy and listened to my heart and lung. He said, your cyst proboblly is benign since there has been no symptoms for so many years but we need to do MRI to make sure.

Laurie from the gastroenterology called me today that my insurance company had approved my MRI. I do not want take too much time off. I asked her if it is okay I do the MRI on Wednesday or Thursday next week together with my Dr. Starnes visit. She said that was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment