Monday, April 26, 2010

Pancreatic Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis Information on eMedicineHealth.com

Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasia (IPMN) is a type of pancreatic cancer that is beginning to be recognized more frequently. This pancreatic cancer has a better prognosis than other types of pancreatic cancer. Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasia is usually diagnosed endoscopically (see Exams and Tests).

Pancreatic Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis Information on eMedicineHealth.com

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!


    ReplyDelete